Revolving Black & White Cricket Sight Screen
This revolving black and white screen provides an easy solution for clubs and schools who play both white and red ball cricket.
- Fully galvanised
- Powder coated (optional)
- Uprights 60mm x 60mm x 3mm Box section
- Board frame 40mm x 40mm x 3mm Box section
- Base frame 100mm x 50mm x 5mm Box section
- Main Beam 120mm x 60mm x 4mm Box section
- Back braces 40mm x 40mm x 3mm Box section
- Metal wheels 325mm x 200mm wide
- Plastic planks 150mm x 25mm Honeycomb – Super strong
- BZP Bolts with Nyloc nuts used throughout
- 25mm bearing top and bottom
- 10 year structural guarantee
Available as either 4m or 8m wide, the frame is manufactured from heavy gauge box section steel, fully galvanised with BZP bolts and nyloc nuts used throughout. Supplied with 31 (4m screen) or 65 (8m screen) of our reinforced UPVC planks, coloured white on one side and black on the opposite.
The two central bearings, top and bottom, allow the screen to be easily converted to black or white by one person. Simply unbolt the two locking stays, swivel the screen and re-bolt.
- 4.0m x 4.1m high or 8.0m x 4.1m high