Professional Dome Covers
Designed and built with premier league clubs and universities in mind, the premier dome cover is strong, durable and light enough to be moved by one person.
- Axles 60 x 60 x 3mm box section steel
- Main Supports Bars 40 x 40 x 3mm box section steel
- Hoops 20 x 20 x 1.5mm Box section steel
- Fully galvanised steel frame
- 125 x 120mm x 6mm wheel plates
- All connections are bolted and have nyloc nuts
- Quick release Geka fittings
- Easily moved by one person
Manufactured from a heavier gauge steel than the club mobile cover, the professional dome cover offers a robust alternative. The extra heavy duty steel axles allow all 3 sections to be joined and towed as a complete unit by a vehicle. Each individual section can be easily moved by one person.
The larger 100mm x 120mm gutters and 38mm quick release Geka fittings aid water removal. Each gutter has fully welded end plates and one outlet at each end.
Supplied with 90m of 38mm heavy duty hose.
The 610gsm PVC cover tops have fully welded flaps to cover the joining points of the units.
Each frame has four 260mm wheels, two swivel and two fixed.
All the component parts are replaceable and are readily available from stock.
A side sheet attachment kit is available as an optional extra.
The frames come with a 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
Overall Size each frame measures either;
- 7.3m x 4.05m (21.90 overall 3 units)
- 8m x 4.05m (24m overall 3 units)