Professional Apex Covers
Manufactured for strength and durability the Apex is the ultimate mobile cricket wicket cover.
- Axles 60 x 60 x 3mm Box section steel
- Main Supports Bars are double span and manufactured from 20 x 20 x 1.5mm Box section steel
- Intermediate support bars 40 x 40 x 3mm Box section steel
- 125 x 120mm x 6mm wheel plates
- All connections are bolted and have nyloc nuts
- Quick release Geka fittings
- 630gsm PVC cover tops UV stabilised
Ideal for exposed or windy sites the Apex cover is manufactured from heavy gauge material. The double span design has a very low ground clearance helping to protect the wicket from driving rain.
The covers are supplied with extra deep 100mm x 200mm gutters and 90m of 38mm hose to aid water dispersal.
Each gutter has fully welded end plates and one outlet at each end.
Supplied with 38mm quick release brass Geka fittings to all outlets and hose.
The frames are supplied with 610gsm PVC tops with fully welded flaps to ensure a water tight connection between units.
Each unit is supplied with two 260mm fixed and two 260mm swivel wheels for manoeuvrability.
Easily moved by one person.
Fully galvanised frame.
All component parts are replaceable.
10 year structural guarantee.
Overall Size each frame measures either;
- 7.3m x 4.05m (21.90 overall 3 units)
- 8m x 4.05m (24m overall 3 units)