Club Mobile Dome Cover
Our club mobile wicket cover offers a high quality product at a low cost. Available as either 7.3m or 8m units.
- Axles and main support bars 40 x 40 x 2mm Box section steel
- Hoops 20 x 20 x 1.5mm Box section steel
- 125mm x 120mm x 6mm wheel plates
- All connections are bolted and have nyloc nuts
- Quick release Geka fittings
- 630gsm PVC cover tops UV stabilised
- Easily moved by one person
As our most popular and cost effective cover, the club dome provides full protection without compromising on quality making it ideal for schools and clubs with budget restrictions.
Manufactured from pre- fabricated box section steel with fully welded end plates, the complete frame is hot dipped galvanised to protect it from the elements.
Each 100 mm x 60mm galvanised steel gutter has two outlets and is supplied with 32mm brass Geka fittings.
The mobile covers come with 90 metres of 32mm hose.
Each frame has two 260mm fixed and two 260mm swivel wheels for manoeuvreability.
The cover tops are 630gsm UV stabilised PVC and feature fully welded flaps, to cover the join between units.
All the component parts on the covers are replaceable in the event of damage.
Supplied as three units covering a total of 21.9m or 24m.
A side sheet attachment kit is available as an optional extra.
Overall Size each frame measures either;
- 7.3m x 4m (21.90 overall 3 units)
- 8m x 4m (24m overall 3 units)